- FWD SSC handles technical talks devoted to ALFA, AFP, LUCID and ZDC.
- The talk is counted as technical if it contains up to 10% of physics.
- Talks containing more than 10% of physics are handled by the SC.
- Technical talks are not counted against the speaker's quota.
- Contributions to Regional and National conferences and workshops
- FWD SCC asks the SC Liaison to insert specialized topical conferences into the Glance database.
- All submissions are done via SSC.
- Talks are proposed to the SSC by the PLs of the FWD subsystems.
- Speakers should not accept individual invitations from conference organisers without consulting SSC.
- Slides should be on behalf of ATLAS Forward Detectors or on behalf of a given subsystem.
- Upload slides to the CDS at least 10 days before the start of the conference.
- Request an approval as SLIDE in the "Forward Detectors" category to inform SSC.
- Circulate the CDS link among the appropriate detector community for their feedback (at least the PL).
- Experienced speakers are not requested to rehears their talk, unless a global rehearsal session is organised by the SC.
- Only approved plots can be shown (see list below).